cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Salary value mismatch in quality and production in info type 0008(Basic Pay)

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Annual Salary amount(Indian payroll) in info type 0008(Quality client) mismatches with the amount in production client. In production amount is higher. Please provide a solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Might have selected not to overwrite the wage type in T511 , Hence it is not allowing to change. I feel there is no issue Just change the amount of the wage type the issue will be sorted out.

Before concluding the issue , Advice you to check for other employees i see you wont get any issues.

0 Kudos

sikindar.a Dear Sikindar,

Even after changing the value of wage type 9930-Monthly*12 Dummy as 11596800, the amount reflected in wage type 9931-CTC Dummy is 13161111 which should come as 12611068 as in quality. Difference amount is 550043. Unable to find out the issue. I have also checked for other employees in production. While changing the value of wage type 9930, it automatically reflects in other wage types 9931, 9932, 9934. Only this employee has this issue.

0 Kudos

sikindar.a Unable to change the value in quality, it is showing as indirect evaluation cannot be changed or choose a valid function

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you change the Quality amount for wagetype 9931 Just as production and let us know the result

0 Kudos

I have found this before itself, but was not sure whether that was the issue. Can you guide how to fix this?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your WT 9931 is causing issue in Quality and production the amount in that wage type is poping in Annual salary feild please check

@Panchapakesan Srinivasan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The last three WT 9931 9932 9933 were different is that expected

0 Kudos

Have enclosed the payments and deductions screenshots of infotype 0008 for both quality and production for your reference.

payments-and-deductions-infotype-0008-qas.pngpayments-and-deductions-infotype-8-prd.png

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok , Now can you show me the screen prints of IT0008 form Production and Quality for the same employee

0 Kudos

sikindar.a Dear Sikindar, Have checked ANSAL and PFREQ features in Quality and Production also, could not find the solution. Attaching screenshots for your reference. ansal-feature-qas.pngansal-feature-prd.pngpfreq-feature-prd.pngpfreq-feature-qas.png

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if the feature value is same in both quality and production for Molga 40 India

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using t-code scmp to compare some tables (such as T549C and T510) between QAT and PRD.

0 Kudos

sikindar.a Dear Sikindar, ansal feature comparison process please explain

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you compare the feature ANSAL (PE03) between Quality and production

0 Kudos

annual-salary-in-quality.pngannual-salary-in-production.png

Screenshot of annual salary in quality and production has been enclosed for your reference

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While we can't see the Validity Dates of the Infotype (IT0008), what is strange is that the Indirect Valuation Validity Dates shown at the bottom of the screen are from 31.03.2018 to 31.03.2018.

0 Kudos

rmi.corriveau Couldn't get you Sir. Please explain the issue in detail and how to fix it.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lood at your screen capture, and compare it with mine.

Now, do you understand what I was trying to mention before?

it0008-screen-captures.png

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to provide more information with screen shots and explanation ? Then only you can get right answers for the query posted by you