cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of holiday after quotas already generated using RPTQTA00

Debbie_Moses
Participant
0 Kudos

Our holiday quotas are based on fiscal year 7/1 - 6/30. We generate the quotas manually every June using RPTQTA00. This fiscal year, HR has given an additional holiday to be observed in June. Since the holiday quotas have already been generated, how can I update employees' records to add the extra holiday? I have tried changing base entitlements retro back to beginning of this fiscal year, 7/1/2020, but program RPTQTA00 creates an additional entry for the entire quota amount, not overwriting with the new entitlement and not just the difference of 1 day. I have tried inserting a base entitlement record valid 4/1/2021 - 6/30/2021 for just the one day. This method works good for generation, but then my additional day of holiday quota is not getting reduced in time eval. I have tried using RPTBPC10 to update the quota, but this does not appear to work. I'm out of ideas. Can anyone offer some insight as to where to go with this? I cannot add as correction (2013) because V_556A_B is set to no generation. If I change to either Increase or Replace, I get an error when running RPTQTA00. Help!

BGibbons
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you manually create an additional PA30 record for the additional days quota?

bg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member50501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that inserting a base entitlement record valid 4/1/2021 - 6/30/2021 for just the one day is working fine but then this additional day of holiday quota is not getting reduced in time eval. I believe you have created a new quota type for this. In that case, please add this new quota type to the deduction rule(you may have to choose the priority between these two quotas) under the counting rule that the absence type is mapped to.

Best regards,

Sanjay

Debbie_Moses
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I did not add a new quota type because we already have an existing quota type for holiday. The new day is just another holiday, to be added to our regular holiday quota.

former_member50501
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok. Got it. I have a question: Why are you checking for the holiday quota deduction in time eval? When you enter the holiday in IT2001 and save, the days should be reduced in IT2006.