cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Quota on PRO-RATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I read many threads available on this excellent site but none match to my requirement

Am not able to generate my absence quotas on pro-rata basis.. My quotas are being generated and I can see them in IT2006, But they are not on pro-rata basis..

The summation of my 3 absence types (viz PL. SL n CL) is 30.. and is applicable to employees after their probation period (which is 1 year from he/she joins).. Now, though am able to generate the absence quotas after his/her probation but THEY ARE NOT BEING GENERATED ON PRO-RATA basis..

I have already selected PRORATA CALCULATION radio button in accrual entitlement in T559L.. I would also like to mention I DONT HAVE ANY REDUCTION RULES and DEDUCTION RULES..

Plz let me know what is to be done to get the results

Cheers

TahirMuzza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requesting more inputs plz..Geeks plz react...

Regards

TahirMuzza

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Please check the accrual period you have selected for quota generation in selection rule V_T559L , you have to put monthly accrual option or time evaluation option, it may help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srs saphr09..

Thanks for ur response.. Well, before composing this thread, I experimented by selecting monthly as well as calendar respectively but with tough luck.. It dint make me get the result am looking for...

And now as u said, I selected time evaluation in accrual period from t559l and ran PT60,, there are errors in on the final day of the evaluation (am evaluating up till 31.10.2012 n there is a error on this day) .. aand in IT2006, I can see quota only for PL out of PL, CL n SL that too only for 2 days..

Pla help,,,

Regards

TahirMuzza

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is to tal bifurcation for PL,CL,SL.

Once you put up your leaves on calendar year & base entitlement as 1.5- suppose your total yearly entitlement of 18 days, accrual entitlement Prorata & you run PT60 , system gives you only the monthly generated 1.5 leaves till the end of accrual period.means you wong get the total number of accumulated leaves.

But if you select  Base entitlement-1.5, monthly/time evaluation period,prorata basis then only system calculates the leaves & addes up the leaves month wise & at the end of the month or evaluation period you get the total amount.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srs saphr09,

Tried the way u suggested, tested only for PL,, My PL are 21 days.. therefore 21 divided by 12 gives me 1.75.. I put 1.75 in base entitlement, selected time evaluation ad prorata.,, ran PT60 uptill feb 2012.. IT2006 resulted as 2 days only.. then to test I ran PT60 again but this time uptill march 2012 (thinking the PL shud accumulate to 4) but still IT2006 produces only 2 days as PL...

n IT2006 displays the quotas from 8.2.2011 (which is employees end of probation date) to 31.12.2012,, even if I run PT60 only uptill 29.02.2012..

Need a help

Regards

TahirMuzza

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you put any other rule for probation period completion???

After changing the details , please reset the QUOMO-Generation rule, come out of the PT60 screen.Lets see how the syste behaves.

while running PT60 maintain the dates careful & then check:

30.11.2012 Saturday

QUOTA                     Generate absence quotas

Input
         Processing
         Output

ABWKONTI- Select the option
             QTACC
             QTBASE
             QTTRANS

Table ABWKONTI

Type From        To          Start    End       Number         Used           Time unit

45   01.01.2012  30.11.2012                          19,25        0,00000  Days

Hope this time it shoud work.