2) Is there any function for mass retirement of Fixed Asset ?
For Post-Retirement (Non-Integrated) - Without Customer, user can post mass retirement by clicking the button "multiple assets". There is no such tool available for mass retirement and mass acquisition of fixed asset in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
For Post-Retirement (Integrated with AR) - With Customer, there is no such tool available for mass retirement of fixed asset in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
3) Is it possible to do the changes in Asset Class ?
The standard asset class cannot be changed. CBC user needs to create new asset class by copying from standard asset classes then User can do the changes based on their requirements.
New Asset Class creation by copying standard class
4) How to block standard asset class ?
Asset classes are standard asset classes, they cannot be changed. CBC user can create new asset class by coping from standard asset class, then block option will be available for new created asset class.
5) During the simulation of Asset Postings via the Migration Cockpit the below errors are appear:
System error occurs when calling function module in target system
Message no. DMC_RT_MSG231
Message no. DMC_RT_MSG039
Message no. DMC_RT_MSG041
User need to remove line items with zero value from "posted value" tab of Asset posting via Migration Cockpit. User can also refer KBA 3132044 for further information.
6) During Data transfer from the legacy system how to transfer the depreciation of the current fiscal year ?
Based on business requirements, user can use one of the following options -
User can transfer the posted depreciation for the current year to SAP S/4HANA Cloud system by using "posted value" tab for ordinary depreciation from Asset data migration template.
User can also perform the legacy data transfer without migrating the posted depreciation of current fiscal year. After the legacy data transfer, user can get the depreciation in the SAP system by executing the depreciation run.
7) Asset master created for new asset class has only one ledger and other ledger(s) are missing.
All valuation views are not assigned to asset class. The valuation view(s) which are not assigned to asset class are with status inactive and these are not considered during asset master creation.
CBC user must assign all relevant valuation views, accounting principle to newly created Asset class.
Specify Valuation Views for Asset Class
8) SAP FIORI App 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific' gives an error AA821 "Company code & not defined in Asset Accounting".
User can perform below steps to resolve the issue. User can also refer to the KBA - 2909548.
Open the * 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific'.
A popup with 'Some objects in the display differ from the objects in the configuration (e.g. company codes).' will appear, click 'Continue'.
This will trigger a synchronization mechanism that will update the data of the company code runtime settings from the configuration. A success message should appear afterwards and the missing company code(s) should now exist in the display.
9) Is it possible to post asset transactions - ledger specific? i.e., AUC settlement, Asset acquisition, Retirement etc.
In SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105, there is option to select ledger while posting. Users need to enter the required ledger while posting asset transaction.