There is a sap application server, it has a REDHAT 8.4 operating system and the sap kernel that is installed is 7.81 for ppc64le 64bit
make the configuration as indicated in the note: 819829
- The oracle 19c client was installed
* mkdir -p / oracle / client / 19
* cd /oracle/client/19; SAPCAR -xvf <stage> /OCL1964.SAR
* ln -s /oracle/client/19/instantclient_19000 /oracle/client/19/instantclient
- Check and Update the path variable for dynamically linked libraries ('LD_LIBRARY_PATH', 'SHLIB_PATH', 'LIBPATH'), to update the .dbenv * and .sapenv * files, so that the environment variable has LD_LIBRARY_PATH and a path pointing instant customer
- The tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora files were created and placed in the path /oracle/client/19/instantclient
but when reviewing the note and the block indicates that I must execute the command: ldd dboraslib.so
But the kernel SAP KERNEL 7.81 64-BIT UNICODE / LINUX ON POWER LE 64BIT for redhat, sap has not released the library for oracle (SAPDB ...) and download it.
Please, who can help me understand how I make this connection, because as I see it, it is not possible to establish this connection, from REDHAT 8.4 as, sap has not released the connection libraries to Oracle.
and from what I understand without the dboraslib.so library I cannot establish this connection.
I would greatly appreciate your help.