cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who gets the reminder e-mail for renewal of a certificate?

Katharinam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

where can I find and change the person who receives an e-mail about the renewal of a certificate?

In our case, the emails often go to the customers and are not noticed. This leads to a temporary system downtime (if the production tenant is affected).

Kind Regards

Katharina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_parent
Explorer

Hi Katharina,

The customer's contact IT persons who have subscribed on CSNS (it's an application named Cloud System Notification Subscription where user email addresses are maintained) for S/4HANA Cloud products should receive those automatic announcement notifications.

I hope it helps,

Martin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_parent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Katharina,

I hope the following SAP community blog will answer to your questions:

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/03/01/sap-cloud-platform-integration-automated-notification-for-client-ce...

Best regards,

Martin.

Katharinam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin - thank you for your answer.

I think this blog is about a custom notification. In my case the customer gets an "announcement" notification automatically. Like it is described here: 3119483 - Client Standard Certificate Renewal in S/4HANA and SMC Systems - SAP ONE Support Launchpad.

But in our case, we do not know which person from the customer receives the notification emails. So i wanted to know i can find and change this person, so that someone else can get these e-mails.

Kind Regards

Katharina