Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is SAP Cloud Platform Integration Configuration found in Backoffice

djboyd4715
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP Commerce Cloud V2105

Have included extensions to support SAP Integration Suite ( Formally CPI )

I noticed in backoffice the following option: SAP Cloud Platform Integration Configuration

But no documentation as to what it is for, if it is something that I need to configure etc

Any links and/or insights would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi David,

documentation around different integration modules is quite messy, but let me try with some hints.

First of all, I do not think you need to configure anything in this backoffice section if you're setting up the SAP Integration module as discussed in a different thread.

Typically, the settings in this backoffice section refer to any of the "old way" integration modules (i.e. via DataHub, etc.). These settings are introduced by any of the *backoffice extensions that you have in you setup. If we take sapcoreconfigurationbackoffice as an example, here's how to find relevant documentation:

- go to the extensions reference documentation: https://help.sap.com/viewer/612ca84ab5194f0c89c6216a937bceb0/2108/en-US/cd9f7cd804944122a67553a699a2...

- search for your extension in the table, e.g. sapcoreconfigurationbackoffice

- open the documentation of the extension to see the details.

Hope that helps!

djboyd4715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I am attaching two screenshots:

1. for SAP Cloud Platform Integration ( this seems to be new ) , not sure as to what extension this falls under screen-shot-2022-02-02-at-80349-am.png. This might be something to do with Kyma but not sure at this point.

2. Standard SAP Integration screen-shot-2022-02-02-at-80407-am.png

0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for the screenshots.

It seems this is related to scpiconnectorbackoffice extension: https://help.sap.com/viewer/21a7fb29b755463b933ac70a495a0abe/2108/en-US/c74046fabac64737b2ea0c5ce320...

As far as I can see, this is used in the context of Commerce Cloud -> SAP Subscription Billing integration. But I haven't had practical experience with it.

Hope this helps!