cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL which ask for a Service Request via Object_ID

dawidkozak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem I create two URL

First - https://#############/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?saprole=Z#######&crm-object-type=CRM_S...

Second - https://#############/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?saprole=Z#######&crm-object-type=CRM_S...

The first url is working and the Service Request is opening but in second the system show an error "Entity could not be determined"


Do You have idea what I did wrong in the second url ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

FabianJ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dawid,

I just tried both and it is working fine for me.

Did you check OSS note: https://me.sap.com/support/search/1908034 ?

If you created your own callback class, you should have sth like this in table BSPC_DLC_OBJ_TYP

Kind Regards,

Fabian

thalesvb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not a matter of doing wrong, it is just that this feature isn't designed that way.

CRM Deeplinking (on standard product, and in a general way) is meant to access entities only through its Primary Key.

CRM_SRQM_INCIDENT Object Type is mapped to a BTOrder Entity. Its Primary Key is the GUID attribute. The only acceptable crm-object-keyname (when specified) for that Object Type is "guid".

The related code triggered is likely CL_CRM_UIU_BT_OBJ_MAPPER (I didn't checked, only read the customizing part).

This blog explains many of underlying concepts, and the same site have a second blog about how to implement custom parameters (it is up to you to search if you need that).

Kind Regards