cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Tools creation Manually in FSM for standalone business scenario

0 Kudos

Hi we have set the below config .

CoreSystems.CoresystemsFSM.Tool.Reservation.Type to FSM

We created few Test tools in FSM manually .

Error : This tool is blocked and cannot be edited until synchronisation with the ERP system is completed.

Please suggest how to stop replication of tools to ERP and use only in FSM .

We dont want to replicate tools from ERP to FSM and viceversa.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yanik_Kurzawski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata Sai Veda Prakash Meka,

if you have FSM with an ERP Integration set up you need to create a ticket to SAP Support so they can turn off the "erp sync filter".

You can also mention to run the following scripts for SAP support :

insert into erpsyncfilter (id, lastchanged, deleted, inactive, objecttype, conditions, enabled, embedded)
values (decode(replace(uuid_generate_v4()::text,'-',''),'hex'), now(), false, false,
'EQUIPMENT', '(${new.tool} == true)', true, false);

insert into erpsyncfilter (id, lastchanged, deleted, inactive, objecttype, conditions, enabled, embedded)
values (decode(replace(uuid_generate_v4()::text,'-',''),'hex'), now(), false, false,
'USEDTOOL', '', true, false);

Kind Regards
Yanik

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks a lot for your input .

Point 1 : This is the message i am getting when i manually create Tool in FSM .

Our requirment is not to integrate Tools with ERP.

Point 2 : These tools which are created manually in FSM cannot be seen in the Technician Mobile App. Please let us know your input on this ?

Yanik_Kurzawski
Participant
0 Kudos

Point 1: Yes in the FSM <> ERP Standart Integration even if tools are created manually in FSM they are getting synced to ERP. To prevent this SAP Support needs to deactivate your "erp sync filter" for tools like described in my first comment.

Point 2: Please check if all permission objects for tools in the user group you use for technicians have READ ALL set. If this isn't helping your tools are probably locked because the erp sync is still needed and aren't shown because of this. So if point 1 is done and there isn't a sync to erp anymore this problem should be solved as well i think.

0 Kudos

Hi yanik_kurzawski,

Instead of creating a ticket to SAP Support so they can turn off the "erp sync filter" can we do some configuration in ERP at the Connector level to stop the ERP sync of Tools ?

Please let us know if it can be done through configuration by ourselves ?

Yanik_Kurzawski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata Sai Veda Prakash Meka,

sorry I don't know that since we've always done this (for different business objects) through SAP Support.

Answers (0)