Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Table order + Mobile Order with multi tenant mode

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all!

According to the documentation, table order should be supported in multi-tenant mode, while mobile-order is not.

However, when testing table-order in multi tenant mode using FP13, we always got a "403 - Forbidden" response back. That was until we forced the "X-Tenant-Id" header into the requests, which immediately solved the 403 errors.

So I wonder if table order is actually supported in multi-tenant mode, since regular browsers will not just simply add that header into requests...!?

Then with regards to mobile ordering, I am guessing that the same workaround might be possible?

Any comments? ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards,

Joerg.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

Well, I answered the second question (mobile order in multi tenant mode) myself. It seems to work perfectly as far as I can tell. I still need to run a few more tests (adding additional tenants and making sure there's no conflict or data "leakage" between them), but it does look good so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW, I find this solution of proxying the whole application through a reverse proxy much better than the half-baked description of section "2.3.4 - Deploy the Mobile Order Web Application in a Second System" in the Mobile Order Guide. I don't think it's possible to follow those instructions and get an actual working system without considerable background knowledge beforehand.

Regards,

Joerg.

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my client initially had an issue in displaying Digital Receipts for a multi-tenant activated CCOM.

SAP Support team suggested a work-around to edit the hosts file and Java options (refer the image

attached). After applying this workaround, I can able to use the Digital Receipt. I can able to use the Mobile Order also with that workaround.

Based on the above, I'm assuming that your workaround should work perfectly fine in all the scenarios ๐Ÿ™‚

Note: In my test installation, the tenantId is sbodemocco. In case of multiple Tenants, then create the multiple subdomain entries in the hosts file.

Regards,

Bala