Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4 Hana Service - ATP check for Service Quotation

former_member806892
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the ATP check for a sales item in at the service quotation but there seems to be no tab/block to check the availability of the sales material along with the delivery date,

Is it possible to perform the availability check for a sales item in the service quotation same as we can do in a service order?

Below are the settings, I have activated

1. Quotation Header- ATP check activated

2. Quotation Sales Item- ATP check activated

Please confirm the above understanding and let me know if any config setting is missing?

former_member806892
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey silvia.ventura, would you be able to provide inputs on this query?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello!

I didn't check the ATP in quotation. I'm not sure if it's possible because sales items aren't generating any sales document or reserve. Right?

Personally, I don't see the sense of ATP check in quotation.

Best regards

Silvia

former_member806892
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks silvia.ventura for your inputs. I agree in quotation you cannot generate any reservations/confirmations, but the idea was to provide customer with an estimated delivery date for the items in the quote in addition to the price. Also, I could see some ATP settings at the quote header/item level, therefore was thinking if quote has the ATP functionality.

But no issues, thanks for the reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sambtr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

I am facing similar issue-

I am creating a Service Order SRVO ( Transaction Type). I have spare part with item category service part item at item level. But when I am clicking on check availability for the spare item, I am getting the following error-

According to the system settings, item 10 is not relevant for ATP check.

I have done the following:

1) defined ATP profile at the item category level.

2) ATP indicator on at the Transaction type level

3) Activated the table for CRM ATP check.

Is there any other config missing?

regards

Sambit