I have activated the ATP check for a sales item in at the service quotation but there seems to be no tab/block to check the availability of the sales material along with the delivery date,
Is it possible to perform the availability check for a sales item in the service quotation same as we can do in a service order?
Below are the settings, I have activated
1. Quotation Header- ATP check activated
2. Quotation Sales Item- ATP check activated
Please confirm the above understanding and let me know if any config setting is missing?
I am facing similar issue-
I am creating a Service Order SRVO ( Transaction Type). I have spare part with item category service part item at item level. But when I am clicking on check availability for the spare item, I am getting the following error-
According to the system settings, item 10 is not relevant for ATP check.
I have done the following:
1) defined ATP profile at the item category level.
2) ATP indicator on at the Transaction type level
3) Activated the table for CRM ATP check.
Is there any other config missing?