cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Marketing Cloud - Campaign Execution Exclusion List - Limited to 100k entries?

stefansickert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear SAP-community,

I know the Campaign Execution Exclusion List is also described in the SAP help ( https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_MARKETING_CLOUD/ac1eab4c66bc490da7ac2c378c46b0e7/da7468b06938489e8570e... ).

There is also the recommendation that 100.000 entries should not be exceeded. Does somebody know what does it mean to exceed? To 150K, 250k, 350k of entries? Is there a difference if these entries are EMAIL, SMS or EMAIL-DOMAINS?

I experience several customer situations where a higher amount of manageable addresses would be very useful.

Many thanks for your experiences!

Best regards, Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kunal_Bansal
Active Contributor

Hello Stefan,

Hope you're well.. long time.

The Exclusion list means that Unique 100k Contacts to be excluded (doesn't matter if email or SMS) and domains are seperate as you might not have many domains to exclude.

Now coming to your question on having 150k or so exclusion, I beleive it won't be a problem apart from some performance maybe.

I would highly recommend to create a ticket with SAP Support at CEC-MKT-CPG* to confirm with product team on this though.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Kunal

stefansickert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

great and helpful as always! Ticket is already opened and waiting for feedback. Nevertheless I wanted to share this question with the community, not only to get the input, but also to share a "final" answer, if I receive one.

Best regards, Stefan