cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Customer Data cloud extensions and custom development, and the transport mechanism

DALJEET
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can I get to know some details about SAP CDC/CDP custom enhancement and how to deploy them into different tenants if we are using a multi tenant integrated architecture.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daljeet,

Sorry I misunderstood your "transport", so you are talking about migration from lower environment to higher environment. Yes we have the feature in CDC where you can export or transport from one site/application to another site/application.

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daljeet,

So custom development is purely Restful API, i.e., https + json.

The SDK and integration tools will translate to Restful API as well.

DALJEET
Participant
0 Kudos

@sam Thanks again,

The tools used must be having some functionality to transport the developments from say for example from Dev tenant to test tenant and then to production.As in C4C SDK we download and upload the solution.

Do we have any such methodology or function available in CDC SDK , how is that done?

Thanks

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daljeet,

SAP CDC/CDP is a technology platform running only in the cloud, which provides you a rich set of API/SDK and other integration tools so that you can easily integrate it with any of your multi-tenant cloud solutions.

Here are the introductory videos you can watch on mircolearning at openSAP.

SAP Customer Data Cloud

DALJEET
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks @sam .

Didn't find anything on the transport of custom development in any of the videos, Can you highlight a bit more about that please.

Daljeet