Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Customer Checkout integration with non SAP ERP

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hope you all are doing great ...!

Kindly note that recently we got a sales opportunity from one of our prospects to integrate the SAP Customer Checkout with their current ERP solution (NON SAP). So will you please advice is it possible to integrate the SCC with non sap erp solutions. If so how we can engage with the same accordingly . Your earliest responses are really appreciated .

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tharindu .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

Hello tharindu

Yes, you can certainly achieve this. The way you would do it is to integrate the ERP with CCOM and then set up CCO to only work with CCOM.

CCOM has documented APIs and "Generic" communication arrangements that allow you send master data (customers, articles, prices, etc.) from the ERP to CCOM, as well as process incoming receipts and payments from CCO to the ERP.

Have a look at the API and outbound service documentation for CCOM that is published on the CCO help portal to get started.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Joerg.

mrspark73
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

We would like to integrate CCOM with our ERP system (not SAP). But our ERP system does not handle the inventory like SAP ERP. My question is the CCOM/CCO can handle the stock itself?

Can also handle CCOM/CCO handle the inventory like to freeze the stock during the inventory in the shop?

Thank you andBest regards,

Zsolt

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

Hello mrspark73

Yes, CCOM has basic inventory management functions. Inventory levels maintained in CCOM can be adjusted using sales operations in CCO, manually from CCOM as well as through API calls to CCOM (I believe, but haven't tried).

As for freezing inventory for stock taking, no, I don't think that's possible.

Best regards,

Joerg.

mrspark73
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Joerg,

What are the basic inventory functions?

e.g.:

- Ordering

- Receiving

- Stock count and modify with the reason of the discrepancy

- Return to supplier

- Transfer in/out

Anything else?

Best regards

Zsolt

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

I'm sorry, I need to correct myself. Stock transactions seem to have been supported only until version 2.0 FP13. That functionality disappeared in FP14, probably because no one was using it. You can refer to the documentation of the functionality in FP13 here: Creating Stock Transactions | SAP Help Portal

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Joerg.

mrspark73
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Joerg,

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Zsolt

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We managed to send WPUBON and WPUFIBs to SAP PO. Its a shame that SAP does not provide any monitoring or logging to see the payload of the outbound message from CCO.

saurabhkumbhare
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to send WPUBON and WPUFIB IDocs from CCO to SAP PO ?

Thanks

Saurabh

Tharindu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Joerg ,

Really appreciate your prompt response on our above query . Will check on the information been provided and come back to you if any further advises needed .

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tharindu.