cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Customer Checkout Extension Points for Payments

rosscawood
Explorer
0 Kudos

with the newer versions of CCO Which is the step that posts the payment?
I am trying to query the CCO Manager database before the payment is posted however i cannot seem to find the valid Payload that feeds the extension point. I also cannot find any logs for the payment, only the POST.Invoice logs

Below is my query and i am trying to return the POSID from the transaction so i can get the Parent Group from the organisational structure. I have managed to do this for Cash In/Cash Out transactions but cannot seem to find anything about payments of receipts.

Looking at the payload from the invoice logs i should be able to retrieve this information from the POSID Field.

Is there any good way to debug the extension steps as none of them receive a test message?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

Hello rosscawood

I have never found a good way to debug the whole message flow from the PostInvoice through the extension points, unfortunately. I don't know if there is a way to do so, but I hope to find out in the upcoming training in Walldorf.

However, you can take the sample extension scenario from PartnerEdge here: SAP Partner Portal | Download Pack: Several Sample SAP Business One Integration Framework Extension ...

And within that, you can take any file such as vPac.sap.CCO.Extension\com.sap.b1i.vplatform.scenarios.design\vBIU.sap.CCO.PayPreCashFlowID\atom0.xsl as an example to build your own extension point. In that specific file you can see how to reference the incoming message. One way to capture the POSID could be as follows:

<xsl:variable name="POSID" select="substring(/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role='XS']/Payments/row/Comments,5,4)" />

I haven't tried this specific formula, but I would expect it to work. Try it and let me know!

Best regards,

Joerg.

rosscawood
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi joerg.ceo this has worked with the below code in a sql call pre the final atom, Debugging would help alot in these cases to avoid a lot of trial and error.

substring(/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role='XS']/Payments/row/Remarks,5,4)

Select ID ID FROM CCOM.ORGSTRUCTURENODE

Where UUID= (Select PARENTNODE_UUID FROM CCOM.ORGSTRUCTURENODE

Where ID = '<xsl:value-of select="substring(/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role='XS']/Payments/row/Remarks,5,4)"></xsl:value-of>')

JoergAldinger
Active Contributor

I'm glad it worked.

Best regards,

Joerg.

Answers (0)