This is regarding defining Products and Product Packages in SAP CRM , I am going through SAP help manuals to understand this process.
In the help manuals, it is mentioned that there is a cookbook for “Defining Products and Product Packages in SAP CRM system" .
Please kindly help me in downloading this cookbook for understanding the "Product Packages” functionality in the integrated systems (SAP CRM <-> SAP IS-U ).
Thanks & Regards
The information of the cookbook is outdated (only valid until CRM 7.02) and that's why it is not available anymore.
The information can be now found in the SAP Help Portal:
- From the landing page for "SAP for Utilities" https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_for_Utilities?locale=en-US
- Choose part "SAP for Utilities as Part of SAP CRM"
- And here you find the point "SAP CRM for Industries Utilities User Assistance"
- which leads you to the online help
- The information are available over the path: Functions for the Utilities Industry -> Product Modeling for the Utilities Industry
SAP Product Support