cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CCO - Customer Checkout: combining cash and card payment

teresa_mav
Explorer

Dear colleagues,

Our customer has a requirement to avoid the combination of cash and card payments for the same receipt in SAP Customer Checkout.

I see that there is a possibility to avoid the combination of different card types for the same payment, but can't find anything about mixing cash and card.

Is there any standard way to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dear teresa_mav,

I checked authorizations and standard sales screen options, but there seems no way in the standard to prevent a user from combining cash and card payments in one receipt.

If you would like to see this option in the standard you can request it in our SAP Influence portal (the portal has an unplanned downtime at the moment, please bear with us until we have it back up and running).

Kind regards,

Gunther

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

teresa_mav
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gunther,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Best regards.

teresa_mav
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

Thank you for your answe.

Yes, I know that it is possible to mix card and cash payments. What our customer is asking us todo is to limit this possibility in some way, so the cashier is not able to do this. We would like to know if there is some standard way to do this.

Thanks and best regards.

former_member616895
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

same as mixing multiple cards you can also mix cash and card payment. For that you need the quick selection function "Input sum", where you can just enter the amount to be paid by cash.