cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C - Employee Work Distribution Rules

Sybit_DSZ
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have the problem that the wrong responsible employee is selected by copying an exisiting sales quote with another customer. The expactation is that the right responsible employee will be selected automatically.

SAP Support told us to activate step 20 in the party role assigment for the responsible employee (fine-tuning).
Currently this is coming from either the territory, or the preceding business document.
Therefore step 20 is not beeing reached. So we should check the responsible party role, via employee work distribution rules. At this point we are not sure how do configure the rules that the right responsible employee ist beeing selected.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Juliuspereira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Can you explain what your business requirement is and what you have done so far to achieve that, possibly with some screenshots? At this point, I'm not quite sure I understand your requirement/ issue.

Julius

Sybit_DSZ
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Julius,

thanks for your reply! If we copy an existing sales quote and select a new costumer, we have the problem that the correct responsible employee for the new customer is not automatically adopted (still the old one from the sales quote before).

We set following settings via Fine-Tuning:
Sales Quotes --> Maintain Involved Parties --> Responsible Employee (Maintain Determinations) - see screenshot 1. First we just activated step 15. When that didn´t work we opened an incident via SAP Support. SAP Support told us to activate step 20 as well. Unfortunately it didn´t work either.

SAP Support told us...

"...Currently this is coming from either the territory, or the preceding business document. Therefore step 20 is not being reached here, and so you need to check the Responsibility Party Role, via Employee Work Distribution Rules, which we can see is not maintained. "

Our problem is that we don´t know how to configure the Employee Work Distribution Rules - see screenshot 2.

Daniel

screen-1.png
screen-2.png

Juliuspereira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

When you create a new quote, how is the employee responsible determination working? I mean from where does it come?

Similarly, when you select a new customer, what should the employee responsible be? I mean where do you expect it to come from?

On a side note, can you inactivate step 15 - Employee Responsible of Territory Team and see if it works? If it doesn't the you could go back to SAP and tell them that its not working despite step 20 being the only active step in the employee determination.

Julius