cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems posting receipts to cco manager - Connection reset

0 Kudos

Hello community.

I have a problem, we have CCO installed with B1, this client is already in production. Since 2 months ago. Today when trying to transmit the receipts to CCO Manager, the following message appears.

I already checked the connection with manager and it's successful so you shouldn't have problems sending the receipt.

The error log in the cco cdm shows me the following message:

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

And the modification log shows a different error and is recorded at a different time, so I understand that the error has nothing to do with the problem. Therefore, I ask for your support to know what may be causing this problem and how it can be solved.

CCO: 2.0 FP13 PL01

Integration Framework : 4.0.44

Thanks!!

0 Kudos

Hello monserrat.rugerio,

Could you provide some more information:

1. What is the version of CCO manager?
  2. How much memory is allocated to the Apache Tomcat on which CCO manager is running?
  3. Could you attach the log files from both CCO and CCO manager after the error?

Kind regards,

Gunther

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. gunther.sandtner2

I share the information you ask for.

Version of CCO Manager:

Release : 2.0 FP13 PL01

Version :2.13.3

Memory asigned to CCO Manager:

The log files are larger than what the platform allows, but I am sending a download link:

https://we.tl/t-eI8F5ZDlbh

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Dear monserrat.rugerio,

In the CCO manager log files I see repeatedly messages of type "Received receipt...". It looks to me receipts can be transmitted successfully. This makes me wonder if this issue is still ongoing? Or does it affect only particular receipts from the past?

Kind regards,

Gunther

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear monserrat.rugerio,

I haven't found the CCO manager log files in the download link (I have only found the CCO log files), but nevertheless I have come to some conclusions:

In order to resolve the receipt posting error, please increase the Apache Tomcat memory allocation to the minimum recommendation. This can be found in the CCO manager guide: For Apache Tomcat, the initial memory pool must be set to at least 1024 MB and the maximum memory pool to at least 4096 MB.

If this doesn't help the second step should be to increase the heap size of CCO. This is described in the CCO Installation and Update guide.

Finally, more on a side note, the other error that can be frequently found in the log files (ERROR org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent - Invalid property value encountered in text-align="Left": org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined Left; property:'text-align' (No context info available) is probably related to a customized Windows print template. Please observe which printout type (Sales Receipt, Cash In / Out Transaction, Day-end closing...) triggers this error to locate the affected print template.

Kind regards,

Gunther

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. gunther.sandtner2

I already uploaded the memory to CCO manager as indicated, however this still does not work.

I am sending the link to the SAP CUSOTMER CHECKOUT and Apache Tomcat logs.

https://we.tl/t-YQbM6G8Evi

Thanks

sa0016187518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Monserrat,

I think you're dealing with multiple problems here.

On one hand there seems to be something wrong with your FOP print templates ("invalid property in text-align"). I would suggest reverting to the default CCO print templates to reduce the error surface.

On the other hand it looks like the basic communication with your tomcat can't go past the initial Socket initialization. Try to remove all of the "Java 9 Options" form the Tomcat Config and restart Tomcat after that. You could also try to access your CCOM through the browser of your CCO endpoint (if the access doesn't outside CCO, it won't work inside CCO). Lastly, take a look inside the CCOM logs, these might shed a light on the problems at hand.

Regards