cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Gateway Integration in Hybris

0 Kudos

Does anyone have the steps to integrate a Payment Gateway in Hybris? I need to integrate with K-Net.

Note: I won't be using any plugins for the Checkout page, need to develop it from scratch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adiputera
Active Participant

Each payment provider have their own steps and documentation on how to integrate with them (they might not neccessarily support hybris directly, so custom function to handle that is neccessary), you might want to check that first.

0 Kudos

I will be doing it from scratch and have everything ready on the Payment Gateway side. Have tested their APIs in Postman. I just need to add them in their required places. I wanted a flow which lets me know step wise how to do it.

adiputera
Active Participant

architsingh

That would be depend on your business process and payment gateway flow.

For example, this is from our past project :

• After user enter delivery address, user will be redirected to choose payment method page (we call payment gateway API after save delivery address), new controller
  • User choose the payment method, redirected to checkout summary page
  • User place order, again we call payment gateway API, got the url redirection, and then redirect user to the payment url
  • User finish their payment in payment gateway site and redirected back to our site using callback URL (new controller)
  • Wait until payment gateway send payment success/failed notification (they send by consuming our OCC API)

Your project might have same flow, but might be different too, because again, that would be depend on you business process and payment gateway flow.

0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

The business logic is same. And we are using Cybersource payment gateway. Can you illustrate the whole flow with code snippets. As I am new in Hybris that would be quite helpful for me.

Thanks.

adiputera
Active Participant
0 Kudos

architsingh

Seems like you just post another question, and what you want is how to get the URL redirection.

I can't help you with that. When we are doing integration with payment gateway, they have API to get URL redirection, so we just need to use that.

Answers (0)