cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open channel: How to add custom attribute to the outbound interaction payload?

former_member849438
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have implemented the open channel integration to send a communication.

We have created several custom fields in the contect "Marketing: Interaction". These fields are shown at contact interface and they can be filled out on inboud intaraction.

The problem is now we want to fill some of these fields (example: yy1_end_date_MIA) using part of attributes from "(4) Open Channel: Enhance Payload for Data Transfer" when we create outbound interaction.

We tried to do it but there is no change.

How can we implement this logic, or is it even possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi okonikik ,

I do understand your last statement. I suggest you create an incident on component CEC-MKT-CPG-EXE with details on what data you want to transfer using the Open Channel functionality and what outbound interaction you expect. Please note that the payload for the data transfer can contain custom attributes while the outbound interaction created from the execution of an Open Channel action does not consider custom attributes.

Regards,

Brigitte

0 Kudos

Hi artem_lutsyk ,

The BAdi “(4) Open Channel: Enhance Payload for Data Transfer” allows adding custom attributes to the payload for data transfer, not to the interactions.

Regards,

Brigitte

okonikik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

hmmm... the company number is transferred there, there is no way to change more fields?

isathore
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see our documentation (4) Open Channel: Enhance Payload for Data Transfer | SAP Help Portal.

Best Regards

Isabelle

okonikik
Explorer
0 Kudos

please show an example of how to fill a field in the table I_MKT_Interaction using an open channel.

I created an attribute in (4) Open Channel:

APPEND VALUE #( attribute_id = 'DA-SAP_CE_CONTACT_IA_ERP_CUSTOMER-YY1_PROMOID_MIA'               

attribute_name = 'YY1_PROMOID_MIA'

attribute_type = 'Edm.String' ) TO target_group_member_attributes.

and created parametr:

"тест заповнення взаємодії"

APPEND VALUE #( tg_member_key = <fs_target_group_member_stat>-tg_member_key              

tg_member_interaction_contact = <fs_target_group_member_stat>-tg_member_interaction_contact

tg_member_interaction = <fs_target_group_member_stat>-tg_member_interaction<br>                

attribute_id = 'DA-SAP_CE_CONTACT_IA_ERP_CUSTOMER-YY1_PROMOID_MIA'                
attribute_value = '12345' ) TO target_group_member_data.

but the field in the interaction is empty

BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
former_member849438
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes, we tried but didn't get the data into the i_mkt_interaction table.

For example, how can I fill this exact field with an open channel?(Watch the screenshot below)

Regards, Artem