cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty program- Problem creating loyalty account

0 Kudos

Dear community

I am using the loyalty program, where I have 3 accounts/programs in the same CCO Manager. Each with their own rules, the only thing they share is loyalty levels.

The program works well, however, when creating a customer's loyalty account, instead of creating only 3 accounts that are the existing ones, 4 are created, but I don't know where the fourth account comes from if it doesn't exist or how I can delete it that fourth program because it really should not appear, it also appears with the name of "Defaul".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anderson_schmitt
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Monserrat,

According to the screenshots, it seems that the Loyalty Account Type "Default" is Inactive.
For technical reasons, the system creates the loyalty accounts for all loyalty account types including active and inactive account types. Currently, this is the system behavior.

Regards,
Anderson

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Anderson.

Thank you for your response . But will there be any way to delete a loyalty account once created?.

anderson_schmitt
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Monserrat,

I checked this topic again and for technical reasons, the system always create the loyalty account for the loyalty account type "Default" even if this type is inactive.

Currently, the system does not offer the possibility to only delete the Loyalty Account. The loyalty account is linked with the "Customer Users". In the "Customer Users" app, you have the possibility to block or delete the customer user, however, if you block you delete the customer user, all the loyalty accounts linked with this user will be blocked or deleted.

Regards,
Anderson

Answers (0)