Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Unsubscribe Header Generic E-Mail Provider

julia_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community,

we have the requirement to implement a list unsubscribe header in all our e-mails.
We already maintained an e-mail-address and a follow-up page for unsubscriptions in the sender profiles app.

Is it possible that the unsubscribes coming from the list unsubscribe header are set automatically at the corresponding contact in Marketing Cloud?
For Amazon there is a documentation, however we use Inxmail as e-mail service provider and therefore we have implemented the generic Interface SAP_COM_0234.

Does anyone know if and how to get these unsubscribes automatically to Marketing Cloud?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

isathore
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Did you implement Email: Get Unsubscribes - SAP Help Portal?

Best Regards

Isabelle

julia_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

thank you for your reply. We have already checked the Help Portal Page. I think the problem is with our ESP.

Best Regards,
Julia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maik_bosch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just as an information for the other email providers like SINCH and Amazon some SAP docu can be found here:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/0f9408e4921e4ba3bb4a7a1f75f837a7/latest/en-US/8b2ecaed8c3a4ec39bb1da1c40...

Note

For Sinch, the email address is preset to unsubscribe@eusmtp.email.sdi.sinch.com and can be changed.

For Amazon, the email address must be added manually as the address is account-specific.

cagreply
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

I've been working on this topic too, but only diference is my sistem is not cloud rather On Premise.

SAP says, there is no automatic way to unsubscribe automatically the related Contact, but you should pull the data from your email service provider. (via recurring iflow etc.)

However, according to my discussion, Inxmail does not support /Unsubscribe service in its API.

In case I'll find something different, I'll comment through here.

Regards,

Cagri

julia_s
Explorer

Hi Cagri,

indeed, the problem seems to be with Inxmail. I've found the following documentation https://apidocs.inxmail.com/xpro/rest/v1/#unsubscription-event

However, this is only if you use the product Inxmail Professional.

Regards,
Julia