cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With SmartEdit- Basic Edit and Advanced Edit Not Working

0 Kudos

Issue With SmartEdit- Basic Edit and Advanced Edit Not Working When Traversing From One Page To another.

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with smartEdit, when I login to smartEdit and opening the HomePage or any other page directly, then Basic and Advanced Edit functionality is working fine.

smartedit-homepage.png

But if I traverse to any other page like PDP, PLP, static page from Homepage or any other page, then Basic and Advanced Edit functionality is not working.

traversed-to-other-page.png

Can anyone please help what's causing this issue?

Any help to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saood
Participant

Hi Samyak,

The issue might be due to some of the js file which is restricting these thing.

If you check your console, it will show error. I am seeing in your screenshot that you have 9 errors also. Can you please try to resolve that errors and check once.

Secondly, you need to get what all js is loading while loading this page and if any js is causing the issue, you can act accordingly.

Thanks,

Saood

Amair_M
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

we are facing the same problem but it is reverse, if we go to preview mode and go to homepage or some other page and then click advanced mode then the edit option is working, but when we directly go to any other page, then the edit option is not working.

other sites in smartedit are working fine. only few sites(content catalogs) are not working