cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add email address in cc when I send survey in C4C?

former_member741187
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi C4C expert,

Is it possible to add email address in cc when I send survey in C4C?

Sometimes, customers delete the survey email by mistake sent by C4C which include survey link.

If a sender of survey also receive the survey email, if customer delete it by mistake, a sender will be able to forward the survey email because a sender also received it.

Is this possible in C4C?

Thank you so much for your help.

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MJVEERHUIS
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see you are working with sales campaigns, that works differently. You have to be sure that all contacts are in the target group. So if you have a customer with multiple contacts add them all to your target group so that they will all receive the mail.

I do not know your exact process for sending out the surveys, but the workflow functionality, can be used without the sales campaign functionality, for example for sending out customer satisfaction surveys, after there has been a contact moment eg, a service ticket, a phone call, a visit.

In the workflow you determine the conditions like a specific transaction type has the status completed. You add you HTML template that includes the survey ID and you determine the receivers like the contact person at customer side, the attendees that were assigned to the visit and then all receivers defined will receive the email.

MJ

MJVEERHUIS
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Have you set up a workflow for sending out the emails with an HTML including the Survey link?

In the workflow rule you can add another email address, for example of the employee responsible of the customer or a general email address. Then this person or department also receives the email and it can be resent again if needed.

Depending on the workflow conditions - you also might be able to trigger the sending of the mail with survey link, from the transaction that has triggered the survey sending in the first place.

Kr

MJ

former_member741187
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Since I got your reply, I summarized the steps that I take to send survey to customers in C4C.

But, I'm not clear about in which steps, I will be able to use workflow.

Would you please help me know how to set up a workflow for sending out the emails with AN HTML including survey link?

Thank you.
Joseph