cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

​Integration of SAP Marketing Cloud and SAP Customer Data Cloud

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing an analysis of the integration of Marketing Cloud with SAP CDC using "Commerce Connector" since the version of Commerce Cloud I have is 2105.9.

I have the following doubts/questions:

1) Legacy GConnector: Reviewing SAP Commerce Cloud documentation - SAP Help Portal,

a. Is it possible to install GConnector on an unsupported version of Commerce, my version is 2105.9?

b. Is it possible to use the Commerce Connector somehow without doing all the configuration that appears in SAP, i.e. bypassing the SAP Master Data configuration?

c. Is it possible to integrate via GConnector with the version of Commerce Cloud (2105.9) that I have? And that it works in the long term

2) Commerce Connector: In the Commerce Connector configuration topic (SAP Customer Data Cloud Integration Module - SAP Help Portal),

a. I have seen that there is a standard package that links Commerce and CDC "SAP Customer Data Cloud Integration for Business Partners with SAP Master Data Integration" (SAP Discovery Center - Master Data Integration (cloud.sap)) but the communications are from both systems (CDC and Commerce) against the SAP Master Data Integration.

i. Licensing: Are there any additional licensing costs?

ii. Functional: what use cases does it support compared to GConnector?

b. Are there any limitations in the Commerce Connector that may prevent the correct functioning of the Commerce Cloud and CDC synchronisation?

c. Has the method of integration between Commerce and CDC evolved to the mandatory use of the Commerce Connector?

d. Is the SAP Master Data service for business partners component mandatory when using Commerce Connector?

e. -If yes to the above question, is there any additional licence fee for SAP Master Data service for business partners?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see comments below:

1) Legacy GConnector: Reviewing SAP Commerce Cloud documentation - SAP Help Portal,

a. Is it possible to install GConnector on an unsupported version of Commerce, my version is 2105.9?

For support of Commerce Cloud versions 1811 and above, use the native connector that is built-in to Commerce Cloud, for additional information see: https://help.sap.com/viewer/50c996852b32456c96d3161a95544cdb/1905/en-US/4fc06a3539a940e6b707c0c543d4....

b. Is it possible to use the Commerce Connector somehow without doing all the configuration that appears in SAP, i.e. bypassing the SAP Master Data configuration?

Commerce Connector can be used without SAP Master Data, CDC-Commerce integration configuration can be setup in Commerce Backoffice. 

c. Is it possible to integrate via GConnector with the version of Commerce Cloud (2105.9) that I have? And that it works in the long term.

See item a