Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change the Commerce HAC Login Page

Yashwanth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to override the login JSP page to add a link in the Login Page.

The link is used to Login with SSO. Is there way we can override the login.jsp for HAC.

I have create a new extension of yhacext . I am not able to override the login jsp.

Can you please provide the guidance?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Aldali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello yashwanth.kumar.k ,

If you want to customize the URL of "Login with Single Sign On" in HAC login page; you can do that using the configuration property below (add it to local.properties or CCV2 appropriate configuration file)

hac.login.singlesignon.redirect

When this property is set, then "Login with Single Sign On" will appear automatically in your HAC login page as shown in the below screenshot. For other SSO related configuration properties you may refer to samlsinglesignon/project.properties

If you still want to customize HAC login.jsp, as mentioned in other comments, you can do that in the customize folder. You need to make sure the folder structure is exactly the same. For HAC login.jsp page case it must be:
customize/platform/ext/hac/web/webroot/WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp

I hope that will help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

safin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, yhacext Extension Template is used to extend functionalities to SAP Commerce Administration Console, there is no way to directly overwrite login.jsp or index.jsp by using this template.

Normally, if the customization is only to replace login.jsp or index.jsp, you can directly go to hac to overwrite the default login.jsp or index.jsp.

Hopefully, it can help you a little.

Yashwanth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply

stefaniaZ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the past I used the customize.

Stefania