cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign multiple values to custom field in campaign UI?

hakan_kose
Contributor

Greetings,

We have a business requirement where business users need to maintain multiple values for an information that should be related to campaigns.

As far as I know, extension fields/objects I create for campaign business object, it's not possible to enable users to maintain multiple values for a specific information related to campaigns.

Actually we are looking for something similar like "Interests" or "Tags" in campaign UI but we want to achieve that with our own custom field/information field, i.e. multiple countries should be assigned to a specific campaign by business users.

Is there any possibility for that?

Thanks in advance,

Hakan Köse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

isathore
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Hakan,

As far as I know, this is not possible to have a multiple value field. The Blog SAP S/4HANA Cloud :Unboxing Custom Business Object | SAP Blogs mentions the following:

"Also we observed that neither we can have option to display the values of CBO as drop down nor we can have option to select multiple values for same field .Same would hold true for in case you add any custom field using “Custom field and Logic” fiori app ."

I doubt this changed.

Standard documentation Custom Business Objects | SAP Help Portal doesn't mention it

I suggest that you create an incident for the Custom Objects app or search in their influence request portal.

Best Regards

Isabelle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kunal_Bansal
Active Contributor

Hi hakan.kose,

Unfortunately, SMC doesn't support the multi-value custom-fields (except the system-fields) while you get single-choice and multi-choice fields in SAP Emarsys.

Best Regards,

Kunal

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you kunal_bansal and isabelle.thore for your answers 🙂 Appreciated it.

I exactly thought so. But I wanted to give it a try 🙂