cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you make a customer see a product in Commerce without logging in?

0 Kudos

Hi team

We are generating email campaigns to customers, in the body of the email we are sending links to customers to direct them directly to the SAP Commerce cloud store, where they can see the descriptions or details of the products.

The problem that we are presented with is that when you click on the link and arrive at the store, the system sometimes asks you to log in.

This makes the potential buyer lose interest in buying.

How can we make the customer reach that point in the store where the product is and not have to log in to see the product?

I checked the components and I didn't see a field or restriction that forces you to log in, there must be the possibility, perhaps, as an incognito user so you can see the products in the store.

I think this is the component:

BR

Elio C.

adiputera
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check if the controller have RequireHardLogin annotation, if the annotation is not there, check spring-security-config.xml, does the url cannot be accessed by ROLE_ANONYMOUS. If it's looking fine, check if you have any filter that will redirect to login

0 Kudos

Hi adiputera

A query, is this validated in the HAC or Backoffice or is it at the SAP Commerce JAVA code level?

Best regards

Elio C.

adiputera
Active Participant
0 Kudos

RequireHardLogin annotation, and filters, are Java code level

url intercept, are xml configuration, which is can be seen in spring-security-config.xml

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)