cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in the display of MKT consents - MKT OnPremise

former_member729325
Participant

Hello experts;

Please, I have a query: I have a Commerce integration with Marketing On Premise and hqy an error in the display of consents. They are displayed in Netweaver, but not in FIORI within the Contacts App, specifically the Marketing with Permission tab.

I did some tests:

- Creating a contact from Commerce with acceptance only of Terms and Conditions:

a. The contact was created from Commerce: testmarketinghybris@mailinator.com only accepting the mandatory consent of Terms and Conditions.

b. The contact is registered in Marketing, with the Peru marketing area.

c. It is displayed in the Netweaver tables that the contact does not have any consent (N).

d. However, Opt-out consents (N) are not displayed in the Marketing with Permission tab.

Would I have to create an incident to SAP or would I have to review some point? I would thank you if you can confirm me.

Thanks in advance!

P2005388338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla

would you mind hiding the email address from the text and attachments as It seems to be a valid one? Please use dummy data instead.

Please refer to our Rules of Engagements @ https://www.sap.com/community/resources/rules-of-engagement.html

Thanks for your umderstanding and cooperation!

Regards

Abdu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

angelahlincy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please report an incident to component "CEC-MKT-DM-PER" with all these details and screenshots to investigate further.

Best Regards,

Angelah

SAP Marketing Cloud

former_member729325
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks charlesregin the incident is reported within the launchpad as in marketing cloud, correct?

angelahlincy
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Carla,

Yes please use launchpad to report the incident on that particular component.

You can refer to this post -> https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2931353

Though it is for SMC it is same for Onprem as well.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Angelah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member729325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello drasri ; don't worry it's fictitious data and of course I understand the rules of engagement.

Thanks!

P2005388338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla and thanks for your feedback!

Regards

Abdu