Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine Cost Center using Service product

former_member241303
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the integration SAP CRM Service and CO, when a service product is confirmed the cost center is determined using the cost center of the employee making the confirmation.

Is possible to change this logical, and use a Cost Center different to the employee? I mean, is there a customizing or BADI where we can change the cost center when the item is a service product?

Best regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

If you do not want the employee cost center to which cost center do you want to change it then?

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Juan

I guess that this is the Intercompany billing scenario but I guess that is not yet delivered in OP. If the problem is just the cost of the working hours, you can try to change the cost center using some CATS enhancement. For example, CATS0002. I've never used it but may work.

Best regards

Silvia

former_member241303
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does someone have other option?

Best regards,

former_member241303
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We have two company:

Company_1: 1000, Cost Center: 100019 (employee is in this company)

Company_2: 2000, Cost Center: 200019 (Service is executed in this company)

it's necessary to use the cost center 200019 where the service was executed.

Best regards,

Udo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

if you have Service Teams enabled for Service Transactions than it's possible to assigne a different cost center to a service team and assigne this service team than to your order or just to the service product item.

Best Regards,
Udo

former_member241303
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks, I tried to do it using Assign Cost Centers to Service Organizational Units, but cost center determined is still the employee cost center for service product.

Do we have other place where can assign this cost center using service team?

Best regards,

Juan

Udo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ahh, is this question related to on premsie or to cloud?

former_member241303
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I'm using SAP CRM On-Premise.

Best regards,

Udo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

sorry, the service team is a feature of Cloud solution. For on-premise I have to trigger some colleagues.

BR,
Udo