cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dataflow for Delete Lite Accounts

silvia_piccolo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm trying to create a Dataflow (IdentitySync) that queries on lite accounts and deletes them. In the query, I need to extract only lite accounts that have 4 custom fields (custom-created), and then delete those records. This is the query which I have tested in the query tool and it works:
SELECT UID FROM emailAccounts WHERE data.newsletterSubscriptionMen =”false” and data.newsletterSubscriptionWomen = “false” and data.Title = “null” and data.regSource = “null”

So as first step of my dataflow I have inserted gigya.account with the above query, then for the second step I put gigya.generic in which I used the accounts.deleteLiteAccount api. Here lies my problem, because this api needs as mandatory parameter 'emailAccountToken' which can be retrieved using accounts.search api. This token is different for every account, so I tried to insert one more step (another gigya.account) between gigya.account and gigya.generic to use the accounts search api and retrieve the token for each of the queried accounts, but it cannot be structured like this.
Have you ever created such a dataflow? Or if you have done the same thing but differently, can you please help me? I am going crazy 🙂

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

igal_mi
Participant

Hi Silvia,

You can get the amulAccountToken directly from the 1st search you did.

Just change the query into:

SELECT UID, token FROM emailAccounts WHERE data.newsletterSubscriptionMen =”false” and data.newsletterSubscriptionWomen = “false” and data.Title = “null” and data.regSource = “null”

and pull the token into the accounts.deleteLiteAccount step.

Hope this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

silvia_piccolo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Igal thank you so much it works perfectly now 🙂

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Silvia,

I am also trying to create a same flow.

I used gigya.account to fetch accounts i need to delete and passed it to gigya.generic and called accounts.deleteLiteAccount and passed emailAccountToken but getting error Details: Email account doesn't exist or has full account.

can you please help me what params to pass into this ? Am i missing anything here?

Thanks,

Deepika C.