Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrying Registered Product from Opportunity to Ticket

nickymiller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to carrying over the Registered Product(s) on an Opportunity to a Ticket during creation? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nicky,

Good that you could achieve it via Scoping Configuration AND hope you requirement of RP to be carry forward from Opportunity to Ticket do works ! 🙂

Best Regards, Ankush Pashine

nickymiller
Explorer

Ankush, thank you for your reply. Via scoping we enabled associate registered products with opportunities.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CLOUD_FOR_CUSTOMER/24765b551a014b779b95c7b07d8e9079/6b859ded9f9d40cb98...

MJVEERHUIS
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicky,

Can you provide more (proces and requirement) context?

The carrying over you are mentioning is not fully clear for me. Where you able to add a registered product to the opportunity? Does it concern a product that the customer still needs to buy or is it a registered product that is already available in his installed base that offers a commercial opporutnity for example a full revision?

In general when you add the ticket tab in the opportunity transaction you can create a ticket with reference to the opportunity. In the quick create screen, that appears when you select in the ticket tab within the opporutnity 'new', you can select among other elements the installed base, installation point and serial number from the customers data base. This is then the scenario where you are referring to the existing installed base of the customer.

Kind regards,

MJ

nickymiller
Explorer
0 Kudos

MJ,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, via scoping we enabled associate registered products with opportunities.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CLOUD_FOR_CUSTOMER/24765b551a014b779b95c7b07d8e9079/6b859ded9f9d40cb98...

We are interested in registered products that are already available in the installed base. I would like the user to be able to associate a registered product to an opportunity and then when they create a ticket from the ticket tab in the opportunity I would like the registered product from the opportunity to carry over to the ticket. The is the same sense as when you create a lead and add a product the product is carried over when the lead is converted to an opportunity and then to the sales quote and then to the ticket as an item. Do you think that is possible?

Thank you for mentioning the the installed base, installation point and serial number from the customers data base when creating a new ticket. I forgot to expose them via adaptation.