cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C sales order warning: "Net Value of of item 100 needs to be completed"

0 Kudos

Hello,

I got this warning message in a sales order in C4C: "Net Value of of item 100 needs to be completed" and "The sales document is not yet complete: Edit data".

Some useful information:

- The pricing is external, it's set in S4 Hana Cloud, which is interfaced with C4C.

- In order to get the pricing in the sales order, I click on Actions > Simulate and then I got the price, but with this warning message.
- The price set in S4 Hana Cloud is 0.01EUR per 1000 EA, which allows the system to give the product for free (e.g. it's a sample)

Do you know why I get this warning message?
I know it's not blocking the sales order from transferring to S4 Hana Cloud, but I would like to understand more the root cause of why we get this warning message.

Many thanks in advance for your help and reply,

Best regards,

Julie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi RB,

The pricing is external, and indeed the PPR0 is maintained in the external system:

Could that be because the price is 0 EUR because it's set as 0.01EUR per 1000EA?

Many thanks in advance,

BR,

Julie

rahulbharati33
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check if a Condition Record exists of the Price Condition Type e.g. 'PPR0'?

Have you tried maintaining the price manually? Check if Condition Type 'PMP0' exists try maintain the price manually.

BR,

RB