Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add sub items to bundle in Service Contract in SCM

mahesh_punhani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Service Quotations and contracts in SCM. We have created a Bundle product(BUND) with some sub-items. When I try to add a sub-item(level 3 hierarchy) to the sub-item, the system is not adding the same. There are no errors as well. This works fine in the Subscription Order.

Eg - Bundle - A, sub items B and C and third level items is D

Item No Product ID Parent

10000 A

10001 B 10000

10002 C 10000

10010 D 10001

This is what we are trying to achieve. Has anyone tried this and was able to achieve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh

yes, this is the right community. I got confused because you had asked about SCM. I think that you already created an incident in solution quotation, right ?

I've seen an incident with the title "Child product in Product bundle is not allowed to add another product under it as sub-child item" The answer of this tickeT should be valid for contract as well.

In you case, where you want to add a sub items to a subitem of the bundle,

Main Item -> Sub Item 1 --> Sub item 1.1

you can define Sub Item 1 as another bundle and have Sub item 1.1 as one product in a Bundle Component group.

Did you test it ? Didn't it work ?

BR, Silvia

mahesh_punhani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia

That's correct. We have raised Incident as well.

you can define Sub Item 1 as another bundle and have Sub item 1.1 as one product in a Bundle Component group. => We have tried this but even this is not working

The concerning thing for me is that the same thing works fine in Subscription Orders but not in Solution Quotations. Do we have any roadmap available and if this planned for any future release?

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Manesh

sorry for my question...SCM contracts are procurement contracts, aren't they?? This is a CRM Service community. I'm not sure if this is the right forum.

Clarify the type of contract that you're using and I'll find the right TAG

Best regards

Silvia Ventura

mahesh_punhani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for your help. Please tag it to correctly incase I have done that incorrectly.

These are not procurement contracts. I am talking about this solution

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/ccd297fc53c04ef8b3d7abbfc301c40f/f7a2b224f9044992b11...

This is part of the SAP Service module in S/4 system