cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Owner access to account's sales order

tcheuk
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to ask for advice how to allow account owners to gain access rights to all sales orders under the account both self-owned and others-owned sales order?

This is crucial for account owner to take over the departured employee's sales order.

thanks,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

palu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

The access restriction for a work center view works based on the restriction rule available for that view.

For sales order view, these are restriction rules avaialble. You need to use any of these rules to achieve this functionality.

You can access the same in Administrator -> General settings -> Business Role -> Edit -> Access restrictions.

Kindly check the below blog for more details :
https://blogs.sap.com/2019/04/12/c4c-access-control-management-deep-dive-into-the-restriction-rule-t...

Regards,

Palani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tcheuk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

Thank you for the insight. However I need to accommodate the following scenarios.

- Sales Order's owner and sales employee was a departure employee.

- Customer account owner has been aligned to a new employee which is Employee Responsible in the Account Team.

The task is to allow the new Account Owner capable to access to the full set of Sales orders within the Account incl. those owned by other departure employee.

I tried #11 for Sales Order - Employee, Accounts (Account Team) but doesnt seem right on the access control. Any more thoughts?

Regards,

Teresa