5. System does Not Recognize the Customer Phone When the Service Ticket is Created Using SMS.
- SMS is a B2C scenario only and not B2B. It doesn't work with corporate accounts and contacts but It works for the incoming phone number in the individual customer records only and if it doesn't find a match, it creates a new individual customer.
6. You have setup SMS Integration as per the guidelines but you still does not see the option to reply via SMS in a ticket.
- The ticket is created for an Account. Currently, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer SMS integration is designed only for Individual Customers.
7. Can you enable two vendors for SMS integration with tickets?
- In service scenario, SAP Hybris C4C do support integration with multiple service providers. For each service provider, there should be unique short code and separate mashup id to be configured for the same.
8. Splitting SMS to multiple messages does not work.
- The Split text option is made available but will work only with the limit of 160 characters is increased.
9. How to test if SMS outside SAP Hybris C4C?
- You can first test the SMS service on any online rest service tool like - "Advanced Rest Client" or "POSTMAN".
Steps to test it in "Postman":
Go to google chrome.
In Google.com -> Search for "Postman" app.
Download the app in your chrome browser.
Login to the Postman (Register or use your google ID to map).
Select "POST" action, enter the URL of your service provider.Select your Authorization type.
Test your script/webservice.
If it is successful here and SMS are still not getting sent from C4C then we can further check it.
If not then the problem could be in your webservice / service provider.