Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX SEARCH IN SAP CRM

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have installed the TREX. Please provide the configuration details for the TREX SEARCH with SAP CRM.

@ The Settings needs to be done for the Business partner search for performance improvement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gobi,

please check the SCN Wiki Page Enable full text search using TREX (Embedded Search - Enterpri...

Best regards

Gregor

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I am already gone through this document and checked the setting as mentioned it is available there in the system. I am not clear how the trex will call for the Dynamic search object.

@ In our case the object function DDLB not having the value H. how can we acheive this thing.

Because in case of search objects the FM ''TREX_BUPA_SEARCH'' is called in the genil level, But in case of dynamic search object how this is working.

Please provide some more input on this, it will be more helpful .

Regards,

Gobi

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

I also stumbled upon this problem. The object action is automatically filled when you choose the correct object type. The object type F4 help does also show you how the column object action will be filled. If the H entry is missing try to maintain the object types customizing table.

Best regards

Gregor

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Pls provide some details how to acheive the trex search for Account search for the dynamic search object 'BuilHeaderAdvancedSearch'. How to test the same in the UI- level.

Provide the technical inputs, how and when the trex is being called during the web-ui search.

Please provide some input.

Regards,

Gobi

Edited by: gobi krishnan on Jul 12, 2011 2:14 PM

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

now I think I've got your point. The TREX powered search is not available in the dynamic search object BuilHeaderAdvancedSearch. The TREX Search can be tested in the GENIL_BOL_BROWSER transaction using the component set CRM_ES with the search object CRM_ACCOUNT_ESSearch. Please check the updated Wiki page for a screenshot where this search can be found in the UI.

Best regards

Gregor

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I need to implement the TREX search for the components bp_head_search, BP_contact_search. Both are having the Dynamic search object. In that case how can i implement the TREX for better search and result.

Pls provide the suggestion for the dynamic searches.

Regards,

GOBI

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Pls provide some additional input regarding this it will be more helpful.

Regards,

Gobi

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

you must find a way to enhance this search objects or ask SAP to enhance them providing support for the TREX Search. I haven't done this. Our users currently have to live with the functionality provided only in the Central Search.

Best regards

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hi gobi,

it there actual a possibility to use TREX search for the component bp_head_search or maybe for searching sales orders via TREX? I implemented and customized the TREX via central search. That is running fine and fast. But our bp_head_search is slow. 

Thanks for information!

Cheers

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

is there actual a possibility to use TREX search for the component bp_head_search and/or UI componente ICCMP_BP_SEARCH ?? Or maybe for searching sales orders via TREX?

I implemented and customized the TREX via central search. That is running fine in CRM webclient UI and very fast. But our bp_head_search/ ICCMP_BP_SEARCH is slow. 

Thanks for information!

Cheers

Thorsten

Answers (0)