cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solr index classification attributs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem to index classification attributes. As you can see from the sceenshot i have 2 Classification Classes - Product_Tag and Technical Specifications. In my solr.impex file ..

INSERT_UPDATE SolrIndexedProperty;solrIndexedType(identifier)[unique=true];name[unique=true];type(code);sortableType(code);currency[default=false];localized[default=false];multiValue[default=false];useForSpellchecking[default=false];useForAutocomplete[default=false];fieldValueProvider;valueProviderParameter
 ;$solrIndexedTypePGP; supercategories     ;string   ;    ;    ;true;    ;    ;    ;classificationPropertyValueProvider;

but i dont see supercategories indexed in Solr admin interface... any idea what's missing or wrong?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Yordan!

I am wondering if you are able to use the commerceClassificationPropertyValueProvider, instead of the regular classificationPropertyValueProvider. The difference would be that you have to provide the classificationAttributeAssignment for your attributes/features. This value provider should already be available OOTB. Please try and use this instead as I have seen a similar situation before and this is a workaround available.

I hope that helps and let me know if it works as a workaround for you, or not.

Best regards,

Niko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i swtiched to commerceClassificationPropertyValueProvider and then added classificationAttributeAssignment and i get it worked. Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i've migrated from 4.8 to 5.5.6 and I've changed the provider by hmc from classificationPropertyValueProvider to commerceClassificationPropertyValueProvider and added the classificationAttributeAssignment (as in attachment) but doesn't work, Could you help me? Thanks