Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BCM 7 Voicemail issue

JayR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using BCM 7, Users have been trying to listen to the voicemails on their CDT queues but have not been able to hear anything. The progress bar moves as if the messages are loading, and then there is a motion like they are playing, but none of them are able to hear anything.

Any response is appreciable.

Thanks

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jai,

There is indeed couple of good workarounds as Lloyd told you. Please check if you can access voicemail via those. Please note that when calling to voicemail you have to press # to get into admin menu also agent have to have PIN code defined to enter the admin menu.

From the details you have told there is some options what can go wrong:
1. The recording is broken.
-> Check that actual recording file is OK at the server. You can find recording directory from SC, navigate there and locate the file. Filenames are with GUIDs and if you need to track down certain call you can go to monitoring and check details of that call - in that window you are able to see GUID.
2. Something goes wrong when file is moved from server to workstation.
-> When you click Listen button CDT does an request to Agent Server that I want this file. Agent Server then checks if this user have enough rights to listen, if yes then it send the file to CDT.
Now CDT saves temporary the file to local temp, please check if this file is received correctly (play it with media player) You can access this temp with ctrl + R shortkey and write %temp%

If it still doenst open up then I recommend you to open up ticket to us.

Regards,
Jukka
SAP BCM Support

lloyd_goveia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Jai,

I have seen simlar issues before. It turned out to be a problem with the MediaPlayer itself. I would suggest locating the recording and trying to play it back from another player like VLC player.

Workaround 2:
- Try Calling directly in to the voicemail.

Workaround 3:

- Activate voicemails in the mailbox service. With it you can receive voicemails messages as a attachment.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Lloyd Goveia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jai,

In the CDT settings check the MTD .

I believe that some there is some problem with the cdt settings !!

Regards

Rohit Bhan