cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. All,

I am New to CRM Technical and i have got one requirement in CRM Sales...  am expainning my requirement here so pls help me out

Requirement :When the quotation is set to “Approved” status, only the Approver can change the quotation. The Sales Administrator cannot change the quotation except for changing the status from “Approved” to “Released” or “Cancel” and “Reason for Rejection” field.  All other fields should be locked/greyed out. 

pls let me know the steps which i need to do to full fill this requirement....  its very very urgent if anyone help me out it would be more helpfull for me........

Regards

Sandya..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

When setting or deleting a user status in status profile, the system checks, for example in the business transaction, if the user is authorized for this action. This authorization check includes the authorization key for the respective user status, in addition to the status profile and object type.

For example, you would only like a selected employee group to be able to change a specific user status, assign this user status to a specific authorization key.

Yo can then assign authorizations for this authorization key using the authorization object B_USERSTAT.

You can assign the authorization code through

SPRO->IMG->CRM->Transactions->Basic Settings->Status Management->Define Status Profile for the user profile and give the Auth Key against the status created.

Regards,

HCL Innovators.

Reward points are helpful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

You can achieve this using the standard settings in the status profile and the PFCG role assigned to the user.

There is a field Auth key in the status profile against every status. You have define and assign a auth key to the required status and the same should be assigned to the auth object in the pfcg role of the user. This will fulfill your requirement.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP,

Thanks for your reply but i am not aware of status profile, auth objects and profiles... Can you give me the clear idea...

Regards

Srujana