cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please advise me how to fix this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one query like need to add field for header search "created by" for case management.

found the below usefull info :

Component: BSP_DLC_CONFIG.

Table : SCMG_T_CASE_ATTR. for field (created by)

Please advise me to where we need to enhance.

In the result search we have a above field but now based on the created by need enhance the case management.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

sanjeevbuddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

In case management there is already search provided using the "Created By" field of a Case.

I am assuming that you want this to be displayed in the search as well as result.

For this no enhancement is required. All you need to do is to change the configuration of the case search and result view to add this field from Available to Displayed fields.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Amrut Tadas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrut,

thansk for ur responce,

i have checked in the result advance search view, in this case we dont have configure tab there. i dont know wht is the reason.

and more over all ready we have field in result search. but we dont have the field in main search criteria.

now as per my requirement need to add field in header search based on created by need to search.

please advise me if you want more info. i can provide you. above the component details and view details. kindly if u have time you can see there is no configure part.

Do u have any idea how to get the configure tab in header search for case management?

please advise me.

Regards,

sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrut,

Still i am searching the solution. how to fix this?

i have seen the component part for case management in advance search view but there is no CONFIGURATION TAB,

that to in my result view i have a field.

please adivse me how to fix?>

Do i need to pull the from table. or any other changes?

or

is there anyway to get configuration tab .

thanks