Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local logical system is not defined

usman_ahmad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Every One,

I have installed new CRM 5.2 system.Now when i am trying to create a business partner its giving me an error " Local logical system is not defined".I have read many threads about it but i want to know the meaning of this error

1.)What meant by logical system here in is the error?Why we need logical system?

2.)I have read that i need to define a logical system and then assign it to a client.I have two clients?which client i have to assign this logical system.

I have no idea about creating logical system and then assigning to client.Please an somebody let me know the detaild steps to fix the issue.It will be great if u can let me know the reason for this error and why we need logical system.Thanx a lot

Kind Regards

Usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Usman,

In IMG under

Cross Application Components -> Distribution ALE -> Basic settings -> Logical systems -> Define logical systems or transaction BD54

Go to transaction SCC4 -> Choose the client and assign the logical system. (For all clients)

http://www.sap-img.com/bc059.htm

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

usman_ahmad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replis.Problem solved.

Kind Regards

Usman Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI usman,

first you define logical system in t-code BD54 than you assign that logical system with transaction t-code SCC4 then klik new entries assign the client, double click on that client and assign the logical system that you have define before.

you must assign logical system to all of your client that need to be copy client by another previous system. like ex: if you create client 100 and you want to copy client 000 to 100, you must define logical system first...so the configuration of what kind of customization you would like to copy will be define first.

if my explanation is not clear for you please read ADM100 AND SAPTEC.

sometimes few transaction need to be define the logical system first.

best regards,

Indah Puspita.