cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have done Initial load from ECC to CRM. I was downloaded all the standards. If any customized condition type(related to pricing) created in the ECC sytem how it can be update in CRM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done Initial load from ECC to CRM. I was downloaded all the standards. If any customized condition type(related to pricing) created in the ECC sytem how it can be update in CRM system? Is it update automatically through delta load? Can anyone please help me on this..

kishore kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

Once we setup new system or upgrade system we run DNL_CUST_CDALL download to synchronize condition in CRM from ERP. It is not recommended to load always the pricing condition through inital load.

After that any change in condition table will replicate to CRM in case delta load is active R3AC4.

hopefully I have answered to your query.Please revert in case of further any query

Thanks,

Prem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

In order to get the same ConType existing in ECC than in CRM side you will need to Run an Initial Load , Transaction R3AS and Load the Object DNL_CUST_CND_PR. I advice that to be sure, also run the same load for DNL_CUST_CNDALL and for DNL_CUST_CND.

Then you can go to transaction PRC_CONDTYPE_CRM and hereby confirm if the new CondType now is on CRM.

Hope it´s help for you.

Best Regards,

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/master-data-and-middleware/blog/2014/02/11/condition-master-data--c...

Hi,

Please refer to wiki above. There is no delta download for customizing changes from R3. For any chustomizing changes done in R3, it is required to trigger an initial load of customizing object dnl_cust_cndall to sync the changes to CRM.

Spencer