cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate custom field in BP table from ECC

0 Kudos

Hi CRM experts

We need to populate custom fields in CRM BP table from ECC customer master. Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Check my [Blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15128] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. This might help.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash.

I read your blog very well. It's very nice.

However two question if you can ...

I implemented the Step 3 logic in my Z function module. For the DE_EIOUT event I linked my Z FM but I found two problems:

1) CT_MAIN_EXTERN is always empty so I managed the situation with an append of data-ci_include-z_field and datax-ci_include-z_field into CT_MAIN_EXTERN.

2) In the BDOC structure the z_field is always empty. To get it I need to implement a new FM related to CRM0_200 process.

Can you tell me if I'm right?

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Did you manage to get the solution for this problem?

Thanks

Krish!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this by implementing the BADI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI. Methid CRM_DATAEXCH_R3D_MBDOC_FILL.This Method will be called when data from R/3 comes to CRM.

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. Actually I am looking for the replication program, Is there any to populate BP table.

Regards

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If your custom fields were built with EEWB, you must built a new function module and configure it on table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU for primary key combination CRMIN|BUPA|<last position>. This table determines which function modules are called in BP middleware.

The new function module should have the same parameters and logic than, for example, FM CRM_BUPA_BDOC_MAP_MAIN. The most important here, is changing parameter C_BP_STRUCT, where you should be able to see and manipulate your BP custom fields.

Kind regards,

Garcia

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have done all the steps that you have mentioned however where would I write mapping logic to pick data from ECC.

Suppose, I need to pick shipment point from ECC, so I have business partner number in CRM and using above points I can create FM to update BP in CRM but how to pick data in ECC. I hope you have understand my problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) You can create RFC FM in R/3 and call it in CRM. But before doing this Pls check wethere the data required by you is avaialbe in the incoming structures.

2) You can poulate the data in BAPIMTCS stricture in R/3 for a dummy field.You can move the same into the required field in the FM build by you. You can do this by aviating the event CRM0_200