cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate replication of contact persons from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm replicating customer relationships from ECC6 to CRM2007. All fine, including z-partner functions etc.

One thing Im baffled by however is the replication of contact persons. Contact persons will be created in CRM only, without any integration/replication with ECC6. Since there are existing contact persons in the ECC6 master, I want to deactivate that replication.

So I hae deleted the mapping for master data transfer in CRM in the IMG under Basic Functions => Partner Processing => Data Transfer => Distribution of Partner Functions from SAP ECC into CRM

and Distribution of Partner Functions from CRM into SAP ECC.

But if I create a contact person in ECC6, it STILL replicates through to CRM!! Any ideas how to de-activate that replication? I don't want to end up with failed BDOCs in the middleware if posible.

regards

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

deactivate the customer_ rel delta load if its active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

thanks a lot for your reply. However the approach needs to be a bit more sophisitcated than that. I do replicate through a number of r?3 partner functions into relationships in CRM, e.g. ship-to and 3 z-functions (promary CSR etc.). That all works fine and needs to stay that way.

However I do need to deactivate the replication of the R/3 contact persons to CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand you rightly you are trying to restrict one of the partner function to CRM which is flowing from R3 ( ie. contact person) , I hope that you might have mapped Account group of contact persons to a classification in CRM in PIDE

one way is to just delete the mapping for the contact person.