Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create Key figure option is disabled in report

PVSBPrasadK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

report.pngIn earlier release (not sure exact maybe around 2008), we can able to create Key figure from the report but I hope the option is disabled. Please guide me on how to enable this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member497128
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear pvsbprasad,

Not sure about creating key figure as you have shown in screenshot but you can also create key figure while creating/editing a report. Go to step no 2 (Select Key Figures) while creating/editing the report and you will get option to create new key figure.

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,
Saurav Kumar

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK, key figure were never part of Report UI, instead, they have to be created always from "Design Key Figures" workcenter due to the simple reason that KF are always associated to Data Source and has no direct linakge to report as such. Could you may be try creating the same as mentioned by Prasanth in the comment above?

PVSBPrasadK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I had copied the standard report of opportunity analysis and now I want to create key-figure as “Number of Deal (Won)/ Number of Deal ”.

Recent Release we can create key figure only data source but previous release we can create Key figures from the report where we had overcome the below issue

rep2.png

If we click on create key figure we cant write the logic as above

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

you can write the logic using "Calculated Key Figure" provided you have all your KF in place. For e.g. you can calculate "Average Weighted Value" as follow:

PVSBPrasadK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thank you for response by using exising key figures I m aware but by using report key figures I need key figure 😞

PrasanthArya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos