Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C: How to switch from MDG to CODERINT

siwei_yang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP -Expert,

since three years we have been using MDG to replicate business partner from ERP to C4C. The replication from C4C to ERP has been already implemented using CODERINT and it works. Now we are going to switch from MDG to CODERINT for the direction from ERP to C4C as well. But I don't know how to do it.

I activated the corresponding webservice in SOAMANGER. But it doesn't work. The change on BP triggered still the MDG process.

How can I deactivate MDG and activate the CODERINT ?

Thanks a lot

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siwei_yang
Participant
0 Kudos

I found that the approach three is the best solution. The type of Object must be Business partner and BP relationship BUPX. Otherwise you will get run time error.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shahbhat
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Peter, I am getting the same DEBMAS07 error while running the RCOD_CREATE_CONNECTIVITY_SIMPL report. Were you able to resolve this?

Thanks

siwei_yang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahruk,

I used the third approach, so the issue in approach one was still not solved.

Best wishes

shahbhat
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

siwei.yang Thanks Peter. We are using the webservices approach from BP replication from ECC to C4C.

manideepsatya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello siwei.yang,

You may first need to disable the SOA services to replicate BP from MDG enabled system to C4C. Then try running the connectivity report provided by SAP, choose the appropriate option to exchange BP's from ERP to C4C and this will activate DEBMAS_CFS, ADRMAS, ADR3MAS , create partner profiles for the outbound direction and activate other needed features. Try this and let me know if you face any problems.

Regards,
Satya

siwei_yang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

At frist I have to say sorry for my tardy feedback , and thank you for your answer.

I found three facts described as follows:

1. I tried to execute the connectivity report (RCOD_CREATE_CONNECTIVITY_SIMPL).

But there were error messages in the protocol. the messag is E0(442) saying something like basis type DEBMAS07 is not assigned to current message type DEBMAS_CFS. But we dont have DEBMAS07 at all.

On the other hand the approach seems be something being related to IDoc. My question ist : Is Idoc really necessary to BP replication from ERP to C4C (via CPI)? We would like to use something just like a consumer-proxy to invoke the IFlow in CPI.

2. I have been searching for alternative methods since last month. And I have read another guide to implement replication from ERP to C4C. It says that we only need to do some customizing im SWE2 like the following screenshot. But it doesn't work at all.

3. Actually there is still an alternative option. Using this option we have to put function module COD_UTIL_BUPX_C4C_BPOUT into table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU. But the interface of that function module is not suitable for the framework. I will not wrap the function module to make it fit to the framework, unless that is the only feasible way.

So. Could you please tell me which is the best way to go?

Thank you

Peter