cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bdocs going to error

Former Member
0 Kudos
98

Hi,

In our CRM quality system the Resale&claim combo gets created and flows to ECC system for billing. But when the MSSC record gets created the BDOC goes to intermediate state.

"

Sent to receivers(not all have confirmed)       BUS_TRANS_MSG

ERP adapter is called                   CRM_ORDER_MISC    24 SALES

item is not to invoice0000000100                                      0                

"

I development system, its working fine. We get the response from ECC system in bdoc and all bdocs get fully processed.

Can you please help me to resolve the issue. Is there any settings to check. I have compared dev and qualty system settings in SMOEAC and i did not find any difference in them.

Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you check the Content or BDocs.

Have you checked the Subscriptions for the Adapter Object are they fine.

Have you checked any Conversion errors or filters at Object level.

before the BDoc is created check the Queue and debug it from there .. you may identify the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Can you please provide me all configuration details from CRM to ECC and vicevarsa to check for this issue.

I am unable to lock the outbound queue for debugging, as it gets processed in a fraction o seconds.

regards

Satya

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Configuration details can be check in SMOEAC. Check the Site R/3 and its subscriptions.

But you cannot find the issue from there.

If you want to stop the queue. Put a break-point or wait command for some time in the Middleware Mapping Function Module of the Adapter object in R3AC1. It can be from R/3 to CRM or CRM to R/3.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I put a break point in "CRM_DOWNLOAD_MAP_TO_MBDOC" FM which is there in the adapter BUS_TRANS_MSG. But the controll is not stopping at this break point. Please help me, i have checked all the settings in CRM & ECC side, but not able to figure out the root cause.

Is there any data missing , for which we dont get any response from ECC and BDoc remains in intermediate state in CRM saying " Sent to receivers(not all have confirmed)" OR  is there any output type setting missing in ECC side.

Regards

Satya

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can capture the BTE Break point, because you exactly dont know when it will trigger until unless you debug it when performing a operation.

So use the below Adapter Object BUS_TRANS_MSG and create a midddleware mapping function module in R3AC1 and break the code there. put a break point in the ZFunc Mod. which you created in the Middleware mapping. (CRM to R/3 Mapping FM) A tab exists like this.

Now perform the operation of the Transaction. it wil create a queue in SMQ1.(Outbound for CRM)

Now debug the LUW queue and click on F8. it will stop at the newly created Z FM. check the data you have in the parameters of the FM. now you will come to know whether it is a Data Issue or Settings Issue. Then we can drill down to the problem. Hope this helps.