Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trainee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All i like to take advice from you guys . i have got job for FI/CO consultant , but i am a fresher to SAP  the company i have joined they are taking me as a trainee first for 6 months and then seeing my performance they send for consulting should i join as a trainnee please advice i am little confuse. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Inayat,

In SAP, Most of the companies select the employeer 1st 6 months as Trainee Consultant only. so no worry about that. As a FLCO Consultant u can have good future.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL awaiting for the reply

former_member185326
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Every newbie to SAP or any technology, starts his career either as a "Trainee Consultant" or a "Jr. Consultant". So, is the case with you. I don't see any harm in taking up the role and advancing your knowledge, experience which will lead you to a Consultant. Provided, you have a learning attitude.

Good luck.

Regards,

Shahid Ahmed

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Inayat,

In SAP, Most of the companies select the employeer 1st 6 months as Trainee Consultant only. so no worry about that. As a FLCO Consultant u can have good future.